
I don't know why I'm the only Quiring adding blog updates here, but apparently I am! (The rest of the family is lazy...... I AM joking, mom...) Anyway, we're in Chiang Mai right now (northern Thailand). We arrived this morning on an overnight train. Ew. The bathrooms were holes in the floor to the passing train tracks. Gross. But on a lighter note, I thought I'd try and post some travel pictures.... let's see..... (15 minutes later).... okay, so this is difficult not doing it on the computer I'm used to... I think I'll only be able to get one photo up right now. This particular shot was taken at some ruins in Ayuthaya (not sure about spelling) we visited 2 days ago. We took this awesome boat ride around the area canal and stopped off at some places along the way, this being one of them. It was one of the most amazing places I have EVER seen. This structure was square or rectangular and housed TONS of buddha statues like these. It was incredible to see.
I had hoped to write and post up more pictures, but I'm running out of computer time here.
Until next time!
Jacqueline
1 comment:
So good to here about your trip, Jacqueline. I look forward to the updates. Bless ya!
Jeanette
Post a Comment